UPSC CDS II Examination 2021: New employment job notification released by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). For the recruitment of 339 vacancy through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021. Interested candidates can apply online here.
UPSC CDS II Examination 2021
Name of Exam: Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021
No of posts: 339
Training Institute-wise vacancy:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 22
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 169
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 16
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CDS Examination
Nationality: Candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
(i) a Citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
You can Also Visit our, New Job Website
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
- IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2002 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
- Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issue less widows who have not remarried and issue less divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2003.
-I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
-Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
-Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Others: Rs. 200/-
- Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Payment mode: Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official UPSC Recruitment Portal.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2021
# Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-08-2021
# Last Date to Apply Online: 24-08-2021 till 06:00 PM
# Date for Online Application Withdrawn: 31-08 to 06-09-2021 till 06:00 PM
# Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 23-08-2021 at 11:59 pm
# Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 24-08-2021 till 06:00 pm
# Date for Exam: 14-11-2021
Important Web-Links of UPSC CDS II Examination
Online Application: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here
We hope you like this post so if you like this post don’t forget to share your friend and social media thanks for visit Jobdil.com